Tuesday, August 14, 2007
In which mystery writer Mark Coggins--and his PI protagonist, August Riordan--talk about the world of writing, mystery fiction and the process of bringing a novel to market.
- Name: Mark Coggins
- Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Techie, writer and photographer.
- Writing the Long Goodbye
- Guess Who
- Coggins, Kerouac and Crawford
- Runoff Blurb from James Crumley
- I've Been Rasterbating!
- Bad Luck and Trouble & Red Wind
- Robert Crais at Murder in the Grove
- The Overlook and The Big Sleep
- Runoff is Coming ...
- Candy Wins a Bronze IPPY