Saturday, December 05, 2009
In which mystery writer Mark Coggins--and his PI protagonist, August Riordan--talk about the world of writing, mystery fiction and the process of bringing a novel to market.
- Name: Mark Coggins
- Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Techie, writer and photographer.
- Page 69 Test
- Of Mermaids and eBooks
- Mr. De Mille, I'm Ready for My Close-up
- Have Camera, Will Travel
- If You Can't Make the Book Tour ...
- Riordan's Character and a Holiday Shopping Guide
- The Not-So-Poisonous Pen
- Featured on Overbooked and "Down to the Core"
- Election Day
- "M" for Mystery